If you have any questions regarding Juvenile Defense, please contact us for a FREE JUVENILE DEFENSE CONSULTATION.
Effective Juvenile Defense AttorneyIn many juvenile crime matters, particularly when the charge is a first-time offense, we can negotiate a plea agreement prior to trial. In this plea agreement, some or all of the charges against your child can be dropped or significantly reduced. If plea negotiations fail or if the minor is a repeat offender, the case could go to trial. As an experienced litigator, we can ensure your child’s legal rights are upheld. This includes ensuring all evidence against him or her is relevant and has been obtained legally.
Our firm defends juveniles charged with offensesOur firm defends juveniles charged with virtually every type of juvenile offense, including the following:
• Armed robbery
• Assault and Battery
• Burglary/residential burglary
• Driving without a valid driver’s license
• Drug charges
• DUI/drunk driving
• School violence/weapons offenses including guns, knives, etc.
• Sex offenses – including consensual sex between minors
• Theft/retail theft/shoplifting
• Underage drinking/unlawful consumption/possession of alcohol by a minor
• Vandalism/criminal damage to property
• Zero Tolerance
If you need an effective Juvenile Defense Attorney, please contact us for a FREE JUVENILE DEFENSE CONSULTATION.